By default an alert scans all reservable, non-ADA sites at the campground you've selected. Filters give you options to narrow down your search.
- Include sites that allow tents
- Include sites that allow RVs and/or Trailers
- If RV/Trailer is selected, an optional Vehicle Length filter will be shown. If you enter a vehicle length, we will only scan sites with a maximum vehicle length less than or equal to the length you enter
If both Tent and RV/Trailer filters are selected, we scan for sites that allow either. If a vehicle length is entered it only applies to RV/Trailer sites.
If the RV/Trailer filter is selected, the Hookups and Vehicle Length filters will be shown.
Include ADA sites
- Include ADA sites when scanning
Exclude RV/Trailer Sites
- Set this filter to scan sites that only allow tents, ignoring any that allow RVs/Trailers.
If the Exclude RV/Trailer Sites filter is selected, the Hookups and Vehicle Length filters will be ignored. Scans will ignore sites that allow both tents and RVs/Trailers
- Default value. Scans all sites regardless of any hookups they may or may not have
- Only scan sites that have electric, water, and sewer hookups
Electric & Water
- Only scan sites that have electric and water hookups
Dry (no hookups)
- Only scan sites that do not have any hookups